Break Off.

3:00 PM

 photoshop_retouch

lighting_effect 

final_magazinecover

Those are my Semester 3 Computer Studies assignments & some exercises.
I'll post on the details on my Facebook: find out more and the before pictures of them there. 
Go to my Artworks Album (:
I've started my Major and Minor Course too, so here are some snaps I managed to remember.

 Fashion: the_gang

(I know this isn't an exercise or assignment but they are part of those I'd see everyday when I start my Diploma so I'd like to introduce them to you guys)
from left: Greselda a.k.a Dha, Yours Truly, Oeston a.k.a housemate, Sin Then & Laoyong. (:

handkerchief_principle_design

croquis_design_color_texture

pencil_case_radiation


   Drawing: final_heritage_color


 Graphic: typography_clock


 Sketching: still_object


I'd post on my trip back to my hometown with my special guest: my love. (: Stay tuned.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blessings for the beautiful souls.

Followers