Pennyology

3:16 AM


Survey:
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".
Took this from Kelly's blog because she 'damned' me and I'm super bored. In attempt to fill my blog quota, I'm going to give you guys a long detailed explanation ! (:

FOODOLOGY

1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Caesar dressing because it's hard to make and it's nice ! I learned how to make this dressing when I worked at Brewster's and I've got to say it's hard to make; to get the correct taste and flavor out because you don't really measure the ingredients !

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I don't have one particular favorite but any nice cozy restaurant with good food is always a good sit-down restaurant; with friendly serving staffs and good music.

3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Anything with eggs! You can stuff me with plain rice s/w eggs for one month straight; I will never ever get sick of it ! I tried once and it's very nice as long as the rice is warm and I eat my eggs scrambled, sunny-side up or of any kind ! I just don't eat it raw though. LOL.

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Anything with lots of spiciness, olives, garlic, tomatoes and pineapples! Seafood most probably ! I hattttteee pepperoni or any meaty toppings because it ruins the flavor big time !

5. What do you like to put on your toast?
Homemade garlic butter. Jaycee, Kitson and I once finished one whole big-ass loaf of bread just because Jaycee discovered the great use of the pre-chopped garlic Mommy makes and keeps in the fridge for cooking ! HAHA !


TECHNOLOGY

1. How many televisions are in your house?
The one back at Ipoh holds three tellies and now at my apartment; it's 0. Yes, we don't have a telly here yet that's why I'm THAT bored to the extent that I have to blog about surveys and rant about it here ! I want to cryy, but Oeston's mom's gonna bring us the telly from their house soon.

2. The color of your cell phone?
My Nokia c6-00 is white with a washed out pink soft cover while my Samsung Corby 2 is yellow with a bright blue hard cover, don't ask me why I bought blue. Okay...ask; I wanted a cover very badly because I don't want to scratch my phone's preciiiiooouus body so I took what was there ! OTL My baby Nokia's cover; the front half went missing when I dropped it on the restaurant kitchen floor and it's whereabouts' still a mystery!

3. Have any idea how many megahertz your computer has?
I'm not sure; but I Googled it; around 800-1066mhz. I don't know about all these since I've lost interest in all computer gizmo's after I left primary school !

BIOLOGY

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm a proud righty ! I don't care if we're not that good in Maths or we don't live longer than those lefties ! But I have this weird fascination towards lefties. I find they way they hold their pen very interesting ! Really; and I usually think that lefties are more talented when it comes to drawing or they have really pretty neat handwriting. That's my personal opinion you shouldn't take to much care towards. Leave me and my brain alone !

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Aside from my teeth which REGENERATES back ! (LOL!) I don't think so. I can't think of anything from my body that I want to remove just yet; when I do, I'll get back to this question okay ;D

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My super heavy laptop which weighs about 2kg ! HAHA ! I haven't lifted anything heavier than that these few days so it's the last heavy item. LOL !

4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not yet. But drunk to the extent that I can barely remember what happened; yes. Let's just say I got K.O. drunk !

BULLCRAPOLOGY

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Naw; but just let me know a few days beforehand. That'd be enough. I don't really know when I'll die but I want to know at the same time so that I can leave all my online-accounts' password to my sister and every single penny(PUN SO NOT INTENDED!) to my parents.

2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I used to hate my name when I was in primary school because it was annoying how my friends and teachers couldn't pronounce my full name properly and I hated to answer every time they ask if I'm Christian(no I'm not trying to diss anyone here; just that I get lazy sometimes and I hate repeating myself !) because of my first name; Penny. & 'Qi' is pronounced as 'Key' not 'Chi'! Thankyouverymuch! But now I love it so much because it's me. It's my name and it's what makes me special and I feel the attention when people say my name; so no. I don't want to ever change it. (:

3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes ! I can handle spicy and if drinking a bottle of hot sauce can buy me something expensive, why not?! HAHA. If I fail; I don't lose anything and at least I wouldn't try it again!

DUMBOLOGY

1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Current count: 5 pairs only. I could have more but because college says no to flip flops so yeah; 5. I had this one favorite pair but it died in this unfortunate event when I wore it to work and it snapped because I was running; rushing to change into my working shoes ! T-T

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I wish I had? Hahaha ! I bet this isn't what you always hear eh? LOL ! I mean, wouldn't it be fun? People will think you're some hardcore bad-ass ! Cool right ?! I know you think it is cool too ! Don't lie !

3. Last person you talked to?
Nathaniel; he called to ask if I was asleep. I said 'no' and he told me to go to bed faster. I scolded him and said; "That's all? You called just to tell me to go to bed?" Turned out he wanted to ask tomorrow's schedule and to tell me to prepare the presentation dialog. ==

4. Last person you hugged?
I think........it's my brother; Kitson. It wasn't really a hug since I forcefully pounced on him to make him help me transfer the latest Maple Story patch into my computer! Then he said 'Okay' but I didn't let go and then he tickled me and I admitted defeat. LOL !

FAVORITOLOGY

1. Season?
I can't really pick a favorite since I had yet to experience any of them yet ! Malaysia's an all rounded sunny AND rainy days only ! We have our seasonal fruits though ! D24, people? HAHA. But if I really have to choose; I'd say AUTUMN because I love it when the tree leaves change color and FALL ! Or maybe experience the pretty snow ! After the storm of course !

2. Holiday?
I don't like holidays ! Because if I don't have any plans then it'd just be another boring flesh-and-soul-rotting day! So let’s just say my favorite days are days filled with plans and things to do; things that I enjoy and days spent with family and friends. (:

3. Day of the week?
Any days but Mondays because I’m like Garfield, I hate Mondays and Mondays just so happen to hate me too ! Fair and square there so no arguments needed; what equality I have here with the days ! Haha !

4. Month?
I don’t like to choose ! Ish, this is so annoying ! Skip !

CURRENTOLOGY

1. Missing someone?
Yeah; family. I miss disturbing and pouncing on Kitson. I miss arguing with Jaycee in English and chatting with her online even though we’re just a room or a feet away or sometimes next to each other; we’re that lazy, I admit. I miss teasing Mommy when she suddenly comes into my room to ‘steal’ my clothes while I’m sleeping and when she will excitedly tell us when Super Junior’s on TV! I miss driving Daddy to his office and getting lost on my way back home and calling him to rescue a.k.a. tell me the directions or having him ask us if we want food in the middle of the night! D: I miss all my friends whom I know will just smile and feel warm in the heart when they read this instead of going; “I know you miss me!” What’s important is that they know in their heart and if they need to tell it out on my chatbox(which is down there) or comment me on Facebook; I don’t find it warm at all. LOL! I know I’m confusing but they understand what I’m saying so please; shut the hell up! :D

2. Mood?
I’m not in the mood but I’m determined to finish this so I am. I haven’t been in the best of moods these few days; I know that and you should too, because it’s the time of the month again. Yes, that… ==

3. What are you listening to?
My favorite iTunes playlist which is on repeat and they’re all new songs because I don’t have my music thumbdrive with me. And sometimes random same floor tenant’s jingling key sounds. All returning home in the middle of the night. Tsk tsk ! Haha !

4. Watching?
Nothing; I have no telly in the apartment yet and the anime-filled box is yet to be opened because I’m lazy so I’m not watching anything, but I am facing the laptop screen in case you want to know the obvious because I can’t really know what I’m answering unless I look at the screen; but you need an answer to the really obvious, so I’m giving you it!

RANDOMOLOGY

1. First place you went this morning?
I woke up in the afternoon and I didn’t go out until it’s dinner time. I walked over to Maga Kopitiam with Oeston and then back up to our apartment to take our laptops and went back down this time to Oldtown and hogged the one same favorite spot (those where you can lean back, prop your legs up and really indulge their wi-fi).

2. What's the last movie you saw?
Cowboys and Aliens- with my new classmates; Jack Jack, Yumi, Sydney, Zhi Hao & Sin Then (; I got there twenty minutes late because the Rapid had to be bitchy to me and arrive late at the stop. Then the traffic jam on the way to Queensbay mall is ridiculous. Had Jack Jack come out from the theatre to hand me the tickets to get me in. ==

3. Do you smile often?
No. So NOT often that my primary school teacher had to point it out and tell me to smile more often. If I’m not really amused I don’t smile. And I’m always quiet in my own way that I don’t really smile so often. But fan-girling in front of the telly or computer screen when something K-pop is on makes me smile like some crazy looney bin! ;D

4. Sleeping alone tonight?
Yes. Because sleeping with someone tonight is wrong; even any other nights because this baby is single and sleeping with random people is very wrong and naughty ! LOL ! ;P

OTHER-OLOGY

1. Do you always answer your phone?
Nope. I insist to not answer when it’s some unknown number. But I do answer private-numbered-calls because Jo Kit’s number is somehow private and she’s the only person I know with a private number. No, I do not always answer my phone; don’t push your luck.

2. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
A guy I know who’d ask if I’m asleep. I rarely reply him because persistent guys are annoying and it’s a major turn-off. If you text me and you want me to be your other half but I never give out hints or reply to your ‘hints’ it means I don’t want to be more than just your friend then you should just give up. I don’t get why you want it like that; I mean, I’m not pretty(I dare answer you that) nor I’m that close to you. If it’s love at first sight; I should at least have met you. And if I’ve met you; shouldn’t ‘love at first sights’ be a two way thing? At least that’s what I think.

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I don’t want to change it but I love gray eyes; those really beautiful captivating gray eyes like Nelly Furtado’s. They’re mesmerizing and it makes my hair behind my neck stand and I melt. ;A;

4. Do you own a camera?
No; my family does! Haha ! It’s a camcorder/camera with 17 megapixels(if I remember correctly) and it is a little screwed because I didn’t use it for a few months and now it’s not functioning, at least that’s what I think. I need to remember to take it to service soon!

5. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. Its name was Goldy…Nah! I never name my fishes. I had too many and they’re either dead or sold to Daddy’s friends because they were flowerhorns and gold fishies. The most recent ones are carps and one just died, according to Jaycee; who blamed me for its tragic uneventful death even though when it died I’m far far away from home. ==

6. Favorite Christmas song?
A tight match between ‘Let It Snow’ and ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ ! HAHA! One is really sweet and the other really cute! You choose! ;P

7. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Lemme see… Super Junior’s Fifth Album Version B, same thing but version A(Malaysia), Wacom Bamboo b(as long as it’s black and medium sized), any sort of plushie, any thriller/romance; novel/book… Pretty much that’s all because some other really expensive things are for me to save up money and pamper myself unless you’re sooo rich and you don’t mind giving expensive things as presents to friends! LOL. I really don’t mind, it’s the thought that counts, serious.

8. Can you do push ups?
Yeah, up to 50 if I’m willing to. But I rarely do them; if not I’d be in perfect shape instead of being all chubby and fat in the arms! ==;

9. Can you do chin ups?
I never tried but I don’t think I can. I’m honest enough to admit. HAHA!

10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Half of each; balance again. I’m nervous because I don’t know what’s in the future but excited because I don’t know what’s in the future and suspense is exciting yet scary! Get me? If you don’t, read the sentence again! HAHA !

11. Do you have any saved texts?
Yes. Mostly recipes… & sweet texts I don’t want to forget because I’m a girl who is really easily touched. ;)

12. Ever been in a car wreck?
Wreck…Hmm…My car got very innocently banged at the butt because of some stupid assface who accused me for taking a U-turn at the end of the road where I AM ACTUALLY allowed to U-turn! But that loud voiced imprudent coward got scared when I said I’d report it when he demanded for money! Jaycee was in the car with me and I bet she was shocked.

**I totally died when I got to this question; laptop battery went ‘0’ and I was toooo unmotivated to drag myself across the room to get the charger; lazy yes, that’s what. **

13. Do you have an accent?
Yes, my Chinese accent which makes enunciating English super hard and because of it also I can’t really speak BM fluently. And hence; yes that’s an accent. But I don’t get it; I am hardly fluent in Chinese either! - _ -

14. What is the last song to make you cry?
There are two song; whenever I listen to them; I’ll cry. Super Junior’s Marry U- because of the concert where they all started crying because they had the ELFs sing for them and it touched their hearts and seeing the boys cry their hearts out makes me cry and whenever I listen to it; it automatically reminds me of the crying scene. ); 2. 98 Degrees’ The Hardest Thing. I don’t know why; it gets me all somber whenever I listen to it because of the meaningful lyrics and how it touched my poor little soul.

15. Plans tonight?
No plans unless trying to finish an assignment counts as a plan. Nope, feel free to date me. I’m totally available tonight !

16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes. I’m that kind who will be at the top of the world a second ago and hit rock bottom the next second. Bipolar ? HAHA! I don’t know.

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
All food; no joke, I’m dead broke. Let’s see…Sichuan-style Spinach Pan-Mee, Bandung Cincau, Root Beer Float (only because I wanted to sit longer at Oldtown! LOL!)

18. Have you ever been given roses?
Yes; on Valentines. Though as a joke but I got 12 stalks of pink roses and lilies. (oh wait, question asks roses, ignore the lilies) Do you know they can last for 6 days without water! That’s one discovery ! HAHA!

19. Current worry?
What to eat for lunch! Hahaha ! I’m hungry if you don’t mind. == HAKUNA MATATA please! Stop worrying about things; let me give you my latest motto: My new motto: Try not to judge people too much; if I do, where will all my time be wasted on? 我的新座右铭:尝试不须去批评人这么多;如果我是那样,哪里这么多时间去浪费! The word ‘worry’ applies here too! ;)

20. Current hate right now?
Nothing; today I’m hate free! ;) Oh wait, I hate not having a car here and I hate having no telly here and I hate not having family here ._.

21. Met someone who changed your life?
Yes, everyone I met changed my life at least 0.001% believe it or not; it made me understand life a little more day by day.

22. How will you bring in the New Year?
Partying till I vomit! HAHA! I don’t know; I don’t usually make plans for New Years and such because I have friends who will! LOL ! I’ll just have to make the decision to reject a few to squeeze in a few; give or take.

23. What song represents you?
I don’t know yet; I will get back to this when I find MY song! (:

24. Name three people who might complete this?
I can name you three that have completed this! Evelyn, Kelly and I ! HAHAHA ! How am I supposed to know?! I didn’t tag anyone or neither did Evelyn NOR Kelly. Stop making it sound like I stalk people please!

25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No, for the hundredth time of many gazillion surveys I’ve answered; no. Because the past made the Penny today and if you don’t like it; YOU go back in time and choose not to meet me!

27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Yes & yes. Two tatts and 9 piercings. Nothing much to explain or elaborate here because I’m getting lazier! HAHA! But feel free to ask me about it in person; I’d gladly give you a long grandma story!

28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
I don’t know; how am I suppose to know? You surveys have this kind of thinking where you automatically think that we are psychic! :/

29. Does anyone love you?
Yes, I do believe there’s someone out there…if not I have my family who undeniably loves me more than anything else! BE JEALOUS YOU BISHHIES!

30. Ever had someone sing to you?
*looks up and down, thinking really hard* OH WAIT YES! Atiqah Lott who sand ‘One In A Million’ to me! I can die happy now! LOL!

31. When did you last cry?
I don’t remember anymore; after I cry I tend to forget. But if silly crying then I remember; during my AK47 night. =______=

32. Do you like to cuddle?
Who doesn't? SKIPPPP!

33. Have you held hands with anyone today?
Does the teddy on my bed counts? I woke up hand searching for my spectacles and I accidentally grabbed teddy's hand...paw! HAHAHA!

34. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Hilary Duff and some Chinese songs! Yes! Penny had her Chinese song craze back in those days too!! I am human... ;;A;;

35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
I'm still making friends so don't make me decide just yet. (:

36. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. When I do, I'll give you the :3 face but when I don't I'll spit it out and then apologize!! Meh!

37. Do you believe angels walk among us?
Yes. Yes I do believe in innocent things. I want to believe in them because angels protect and bring happiness so YES I DO. ♥


STD: EEEEP!! Taecyeonnieeee ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blessings for the beautiful souls.

Followers